2018 Report on the testing and validation of the Biotrans Pole Sleeve for Livestock Feedlots

Livestock feedlots present the most aggressive service conditions that cause preserved wooden poles to rot. Feedlot owners know only too well that replacing the rotten poles is an expensive and time-consuming problem. The lifespan of poles is generally quantified as 80% of poles failing within 2 years’ service, with the remaining 20% lasting for 6 years. The writer of this Report can now offer feedlot owners an easy to use, durable and long-term solution to this problem.

Read report here

COMMENTS

Please note that once you have submitted a comment it will be sent for approval before appearing on the site