Sustainable farming initiatives Western Cape
The GreenAgri team explored current sustainable farming initiatives in the Western Cape, looking at what the initiatives entails, as well as, their uptake across the province. These initiatives include:
- LandCare (Western Cape Department of Agriculture)
- FruitLook (Western Cape Department of Agriculture)
- Farming for the Future (Woolworths)
- CCC Fruit and Wine Carbon Calculator(Blue North)
- Renewable Energy in Agriculture
- Nedbank Green Wine Awards
The data is from 2016 and will again be updated in 2020.
You can view these initiatives by selecting this link. Exit the video to view a map of uptake for each initiative.