The GreenAgri team explored current sustainable farming initiatives in the Western Cape, looking at what the initiatives entails, as well as, their uptake across the province. These initiatives include:
- LandCare (Western Cape Department of Agriculture)
- FruitLook (Western Cape Department of Agriculture)
- Farming for the Future (Woolworths)
- CCC Fruit and Wine Carbon Calculator(Blue North)
- Renewable Energy in Agriculture
- Nedbank Green Wine Awards
The data is from 2016 and will again be updated in 2020.
You can view these initiatives by selecting this link. Exit the video to view a map of uptake for each initiative.